One Day At a Time

One Day At a Time
Allen Family: Est. November 16, 2007

Monday, November 22, 2010

I am thankful for...

In no particular order...
My amazing husband, Johnny Poo

My beautiful baby, Carter

My crazy, awesome, zaney, looney, family!!!

Warm clothes and a roof over my head

My wonderful job working with the coolest kids and co-workers EVER!

Disposable diapers (seriously, I don't think I could live in the olden times)

Hot chocolate

Make-up ;)

The freedoms we enjoy in this country

My in-laws for allowing us to live with them while we build our house

My AMAZING mother. She is my idol!

My best sister/friend Cryssy :D

The gospel and plan of salvation

My silly dogs

True friends

Modern medicine

My favorite TV shows :D

My camera

My husband's job

Honestly, I could go on and on and on for hours and hours listing all the things I am thankful for. These are just a few that I could think of off the top of my head. Some silly and some serious. I honestly have the most loving and wonderful family in the entire world. They are all so patient with me, not to mention they are freaking crazy fun! I love Johnny Poo and Carter more than anyone could ever know and my life is just awesome! I try not to complain too much about the little things in life and if I catch myself doing it, I try to stop. I'm so thankful for my Heavenly Father and all the wonderful blessings He has blessed me with in my life. I miss my daddy so much but I know, without a doubt, that he is doing so many wonderful things in Heaven and I know that I will see him again because of the wonderful Plan of Salvation. I feel like I should end this by saying, "Amen" ha ha. Peace out! :P

2 comments:

  1. That was very nice from now on I am going to end my prayers with peace out! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thanksgiving time for this reason especially! Hope you have a happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete