One Day At a Time

One Day At a Time
Allen Family: Est. November 16, 2007

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This is a blog post I started (and never finished) in July...enjoy haha!



Apparently, I'm not very good at blogging when I say I'm going to...so sue me.  Anyhooser, summer has been pretty fun considering we've spent most of it out in the yard...but who is complaining?  Certainly not me :)
Alright, I guess I'm starting right where I left off...on the 23rd, we did fireworks at my sister in law's house and Carter absolutely LOVED them!


 His first sparkler...which he wanted to eat


You guessed it, the flash was unbelievably bright!


He's the cutest!  LOVE that dimple!

I definitely took like 800 pictures that night but I'm sure you don't want to see them all...moving on!

We took Carter boating with his bestie, Riley.  (And Crys and Ash...duh).  He really liked that too.  We don't get to spend as much time with them as we'd like but we really like to get together as often as we can.


 Carter in his massive life (I would say jacket but it's not) bodysuit!  PS, he's no longer a binky baby :)


 Johnny Poo and Riley


 Swimming at Pineview


Daddy and Carter before lunch


 My boys playing in the water


 My favorite picture of the entire day...he is ASLEEP!  He is sitting up in the boat, while it's going 25 MPH...sleeping!  ha ha, I love it!  He even started drooling.


 Me getting ready to tear it up ;)


 John...babysitting lol


 Sexy farmer tan husband


 He loves his mama


 Johnny Poo on the tube


Me and Crys before Harry.  We loved it :D  Please excuse my creepy eyes, sunburned-ness and cleve...yup


My baby drinking from a cup :)  We're trying to start him early so that when he turns 1, we can ditch the bottle for good

 

This is at Crystal's the night before we went to Lagoon.  Carter was playing in Riley's ball pit :)


 "Shh...don't speak"








 Both zonked out on the way to Lagoon


 waiting in line for the boats!  One of the few rides they can go on.



Oh aren't they so big???  I can't believe it!



No comments:

Post a Comment