One Day At a Time

One Day At a Time
Allen Family: Est. November 16, 2007

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Confession time

I've been thinking lately that I have a lot of things I need to confess...to no one in particular so I'll just post it on here:

1.  When I get hair on my fingers in the shower, I wipe it on the wall
 (I got this picture off the internet...it's not from my shower.)

2.  I'm addicted to Facebook...there, I finally said it


3.  I was eating super healthy all week, then, Thursday I ate a donut and it was absolutely delicious :D
4.  I think Carter is the cutest baby in the entire world

5.  I hardly ever shave my legs in the winter
6.  My nightstand is constantly covered in crap.  I will clean it and by the next day it will be a disaster again.  I don't even know how it happens...honestly.  The mess fairy must come or something...

7.  Sometimes when Carter spits up on me, I just wipe it off and call it good....same when he does it on the bed.  Judge if you will, but I know most moms have done it at some point.

8.  I text when I drive

9.  I swear

10.  I love TV.  Mostly trashy shows that my bishop would not approve of ha ha.
Again, judge if you will, but I know most people have many things they would not be willing to admit and I just figure...might as well.  I am who I am and I'm certainly not going to change :)

3 comments:

  1. HA HA HA Makes me love you more! PS I do all that too, except the healthy eating! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I do every single one of the above.... except maybe the text while driving and I think my Rock is the cutest in the world-- but its ok to be bias! Carter is adorable!!! We have so much in common! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I should have clarified...I don't text while Carter is in the car. I guess I value his life more than my own???? I dunno, I really should stop that one. I don't do it near as much as I used to. John always yells at me when I do it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does all these crazy things ha ha :) Thanks for the reassurance that I'm not the only one, ladies ;)

    ReplyDelete