One Day At a Time

One Day At a Time
Allen Family: Est. November 16, 2007

Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy birthday Johnny Poo!


Aww! Here's Johnny Poo's birthday cake that I made him. It's made out of cupcakes. He wanted this last year but his sister made little spider cupcakes instead. They were really cute, but not what he wanted so this year he told me I had to make it so it would be what he wanted ha ha. He's so particular about certain things. He had his favorite meal, homemade potato soup with red potatoes, carrots and onions fresh out of his dad's garden. It was really good! I still need to learn how to make it so I can make it for his birthday when his parents (Heaven forbid) aren't around anymore. John got lots of fun gifts for his birthday. His sister, Stacy, got him jerky and Dr. Pepper...his favorites! My mom got him a big bag of Kit Kats and some money. His parents gave him money (that's all he asked for). His sister, Jen, got him some work gloves and a hat for when he works on the house. I was going to get him a new MP3 player but I ended up having to get it for him a couple weeks ago because he couldn't survive one day at work without his beloved audio books ha ha ha. He is such a nerd. So I got him a game called Rummikub that we recently discovered in his parents' basement that we really enjoy playing. I decided it'd be fun to have our own set so we can play at our house when we move out.
Since it's his birthday, I decided to put up my favorite picture of him from when he was little.
Love you Johnny Poo! May you have many, many more birthdays to come! I hope 24 was a good one :D
Love, JessicaP.S. The year on this picture is wrong...don't ask me how that happened but he wasn't even born until '86...

No comments:

Post a Comment